This Version only supports the Flex500 (505) platform. This installation contains:
- Flex500 Coder 1.04-2
- Flex500 GAP Template 1.04
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines. This coder is created from Flex1.04-1 Coder. This coder was done to address critical Bug Fixes. See Release Notes for detailed notes
- Footprint Version 5418-7795- must be used with this release
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for Flex500 controls
- With this version of Coder, use GAP Editor 4.02-0 or higher.
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use AppManager 3.14 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use SOS 4.15 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Control Assistant 4.14 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Toolkit 5.1 or higher
- Windows® Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4.6.2 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.