723 Plus Control View
The 723PLUS Marine SEP Control View gives service technicians all the software tools needed to configure, troubleshoot, and fine-tune the 723PLUS Marine SEP control for optimum operation.
723PLUS Marine SEP Control View requires a software license to run. However, this download file includes a trial period for your convenience. The software license part number is listed below.
Since 723PLUS Marine SEP Control View is a licensed software product, you must authorize the license in order to run the software. To authorize the license, refer to the Installation Instructions below.
The minimum system requirements are:
- Pentium® 166 MHz PC
- 32 MB of RAM (Windows 95), 64 MB of RAM (Windows NT 4.0)
- Windows® 95 or NT 4.0*
- Uninstall any old versions of the 723PLUS Marine SEP Control View software from your machine.
- Download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- After installing the software, run it for the first time. You will be prompted with an Authorization dialog. Click the Authorize button and you will be provided with a number called a site code that identifies your computer.
- Access the License Authorization page of this web site where you will be prompted for the serial number of your license and the site code from the step above.
- Enter the License Key from the previous step into the 723PLUS Marine SEP Control View Authorization dialog box and click OK.